Where a person or a family chooses to worship is an important decision – one that we believe is very personal. At Faith Baptist Bartlett you will find a ministry family that is passionately committed to the things of God. Rather than exist as a church concerned about stuffy religion or “the next big thing”, Faith is a church of ministry that commits to following the teachings of Jesus.
Like the man from Macedonia in Paul’s vision in Acts 16, we are looking for friends and families who would come and co-labor with us for the Kingdom. We passionately believe God has called us to be a part of His plan of redemption for the whole world. It is a humble but intense command from the Great Commission – as you get to know us, please join us – we are all in this together!
08:00 am – Connection Classes
09:15 am – Worship Service
09:15 am – Connection Classes
11:00 am – Worship Service
10:45 am – Connection Classes
06:00 pm – Evening Worship
6:00 – Bible Study & Prayer
Faith Baptist is a place where friends become family – so please, wear something that makes you feel comfortable. There are no expectations of dress code; we care more about you than how you look. Some of our family wears a t-shirt and jeans, others choose to wear “business casual” – it’s up to you!
Our Sunday morning worship is a nice blend of contemporary and traditional worship styles. From the beginning of a service to the end, our whole purpose for gathering is to glorify God, recognize Him for who He is and to grow in our relationship with Him. Our Worship Ministry consists of a choir and orchestra who lead us in singing sincere, God-honoring worship songs. Our Pastor leads us weekly in a genuine message from the Bible. These messages are meant to challenge, grow and encourage. Finally, each morning includes church-wide announcements and information of the ministries at Faith.
If you are visiting with us for the first time, we strongly encourage you to visit our Welcome Center – located on either side of the main indoor entrance to the Worship Center. It is here you will be greeted by a friendly member of our church family ready to answer any question you may have about Connection Class, our Worship Service or even directions to the bathroom!
What We Believe
“The Mission of Faith Baptist Church is to glorify God through passionate worship, personal evangelism, purposeful discipleship, practical ministry and participation in missions.”
“Our Vision is first to love God supremely and love others sacrificially.
Then, in fulfilling the Great Commission, we are committed to sharing the Gospel, starting new churches, and ministries, strengthening existing churches and sending workers into the fields.”
- We are a Biblical church. God’s Word is our guide book for life; we are committed to practice the principles found in the Bible. We embrace both the authenticity and the authority of the Scriptures. (Psalm 19:7-11; II Timothy 3:16)
- We are a Relational church. People are the primary focus of our ministry; we value relationships and seek to help others grow as followers of Jesus.It is our desire to see lost people come to know Jesus and become spiritually mature in a process of discipleship that happens in life on life relationships. (Philippians 1:3-7)
- We are an Intentional church. Loving God and sharing His love with people is the premise on which we operate; we do what we do on purpose. (Matt. 22:37-39; Matt. 28:16-20)
- We are a Transformational church. Through prayer and the power of the Holy Spirit, lives are being changed as people become more like Christ; our culture is changed as a result. (Romans 12:1-2; I Thess. 5:17-19)
- We are a Missional church. Our heart beats for God’s glory among the nations. We are committed – at any price and at all costs – to reaching the whole world with the Gospel as we pray, give, and go.(Acts 1:8; 17:6; Romans 1:16)